For full details of admissions please ask for a copy of our admissions policy and procedures.
Our Referrals come through the relevant Local Authorities official referral route, for example, in Stoke-on-Trent, referrals come via the Flexible Learning SASCAL board or via the SEND team.
We are currently working with all neighbouring local authorities and as well as further a field generating positive long lasting outcomes for children and young people. If you are a parent and feel that your child may benefit from engagement with our service, please make representation to the school they are currently on roll at.
- Prospectus pack is sent out and visit/tour date arranged.
- Visit/tour is facilitated, and meeting held with young person, parents, supporting practitioners. Registration form is completed.
- Referral paperwork obtained and any other relevant reports.
- Possible taster days are facilitated.
- Acceptance forms and contracts with terms and conditions between parents and commissioning local authority are completed and signed.
- Student starts at Unity School where assessments are made within 14 days.